Our Tile Services
CLICK ON THE TILE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
A new backsplash can spruce up your kitchen or bathroom.
The main perks to a kitchen backsplash are:
- easy maintenance from cooking stains
- improves the aesthetic of the kitchen
- can increase your home value (studies show that backsplashes have the highest return of investment of any remodeling projects).
You can take advantage of those perks thanks to our prime kitchen backsplash installation service.
Types of tile that we are working with:
- ceramic tile
- porcelain tile
- marble tile
- glass tile
- fireclay tile
Types of pattern we can install:
- subway or brick pattern
- herringbone style
- vertical layout
- chevron style
- staggered pattern
- honeycomb style
Installing tile for your floor can make or break the entire aesthetic of your home.
The main perks to a tiled floor are:
- tile floors are durable
- aesthetically pleasing
- easy to maintain
Some of the popular tile we work with are:
- Ceramic tiles – premium quality water-resistant tiles
- Porcelain tiles – durable and frost resistant tiles
- Marble tiles – beautiful tiles that are luxurious and timeless
- Slate tiles – fire resistant, sturdy tiles, will last many years in great condition
The tile you choose for your bathroom renovation or new construction project is a crucial decision. Not only does it impact the overall look and feel of the space, but it also plays a major role in the functionality and durability of your bathroom. That’s why we offer a wide selection of tile installations to choose from, including ceramic, porcelain, and natural stone.
- Ceramic tiles are a popular choice for bathrooms due to their durability and affordability.
- Porcelain tiles are another popular option, as they are highly resistant to moisture and stains and can be used for both floor and wall installations.
- Natural stone tiles, such as marble, granite, and slate, bring a touch of luxury and sophistication to any bathroom. They are more expensive than ceramic or porcelain, but their beauty and durability make them well worth the investment.
A fireplace is often made out of brick, stone or tile. They can be the central gathering place in your home, especially during the cold months.
The main benefits of a tiled fireplace are:
- heat resistant